The Trinity Session Reissue
The Trinity Session Vinyl Reissue
This is a vinyl audiophile release. Here are some of the details:
- Two discs plated and pressed on 180g vinyl.
- Remastered by original recording engineer Peter Moore and Cowboy Junkies
- Expanded gatefold edition with additional photos, new cover design as the musicians/artist intended
- New liner notes written by author and music editor Jason Schneider
- Stoughton Printing old-style tip-on gatefold jacket
Mining For Gold
Blue Moon Revisited (Song For Elvis)
I Don’t Get It
I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry
To Love Is To Bury
200 More Miles
Dreamimg My Dreams With You
Working On A Building
Walking After Midnight
A two disc DVD/CD package. On November 27th, 1987 we set up a single microphone inside the Church of the Holy Trinity in Toronto, Ontario and in one day recorded what would become the Trinity Sessions. In 2007, 20 years later, we returned to the Church of the Holy Trinity to re-record our most famous work with the help of special guests Ryan Adams, Natalie Merchant, Vic Chesnutt and Jeff Bird. This time we brought along some extra mics and a camera crew, and the result is a very special two disc set (CD and DVD) filmed in high-definition video and mixed in stereo and 5.1 Surround Sound which captures the essence of the Cowboy Junkies and our landmark album as never before. A bonus documentary about the making of the original album is also included on the DVD.
The Trinity Session SACD Reissue
This is an audiophile SACD re-release of the Trinity Session remastered from the original session tapes by Peter Moore and Cowboy Junkies. The disc is also compatible with a regular CD player.